Monmegastore.com is committed to protect your privacy. Monmegastore.com is informing you of its security measures, its policy on the nature of customer information collected when you register via the Site, the reasons for which this information is collected, and the use that is made of this information.
Monmegastore.com requires that you transmit your name, address, e-mail address and other information with your consent while using our site or when entering a contest. We may collect your personal data when you register for or use our services, such as when you create an account, make a payment, or make a purchase on a merchant’s website.
Why we collect personal data.
We collect personal data for many reasons, including to improve your experience, and to run our business. Specific reasons why we collect your personal data include:
- Run our sites and provide better services, for example to help you send or request money, make purchases, show you your account information, verify access to your account, and keep your account and payment information up to date.
- Manage and improve our business. For example, we do user research to improve our products’ performance and abilities. We also monitor and analyze our sites to help ensure they work as expected.
- Protect our business and our customers from risk and fraud, including fraud that involves our business partners, strategic ventures, or other individuals and merchants, such as eBay, Inc.
- Send you marketing information about our products and services. We may use personal data to market about our partners, such as merchants. We use personal data to better understand and cater to your interests.
- Personalize your experience when you use our sites and services, as well as other third-party sites and services. In this case, we might use tracking technologies like cookies. See our Cookie Statement for more details.
- Send you locally relevant options, but only if you agree to let us track your location. If you do, this can help us enhance the security of our sites and services, and customize our services by using the right language and personalizing content such as ads and search results.
- Make it easy for you to find and connect with others. For instance, if you let us access your contacts, we can suggest connections with people you may know.
- Contact you when you need us, such as answering a question you sent to our customer service team.
- Comply with laws and enforce our agreements with you and other people who use our services.
- If you choose to receive a digital receipt via email or text when completing a payment in-store, we’ll remember your choice the next time you check-out with the same payment card.
If you use our services without creating or logging into an account, we’ll still collect personal data, which may include your payment information, device information, and location. When you use our services without creating or logging into an account, we will use this information to process transactions, prevent fraud and comply with the law. We may connect this information with your account, if you have one or if you create an account at a later date.
Use of Information.
Customer information allows Monmegastore.com to open an account in your name, to contact you in the event that you win a prize in a contest, to customise your surfing experience, if you so authorise us, to send you a customized Newsletter. Monmegastore.com would like to inform you that its advertisers and/or partners do not, at any time, have access to confidential customer information. In addition, Monmegastore.com does not sell its lists of users. You always have the option to request from Monmegastore.com that you no longer want to receive the Newsletter.
How we protect your personal data
Helping to keep your personal data safe against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration is our top priority.
To protect your personal data, we use technical, physical, and administrative security measures that include:
- Data encryption
- Physical access controls at our data centers
While we protect our systems and services, you’re responsible for keeping your password(s) and account information private. You are also responsible for making sure your personal information is accurate and up to date.
If your account is closed, we may keep your personal data and other information as required by law and according to our data retention policy. If we do, we’ll continue to handle it as we describe in this statement.
Links to other sites.
The Monmegastore.com Site includes links to web sites operated by other companies. When you click on these links, you leave the Monmegastore.com Site. Monmegastore.com has no control over the operation of these web sites, and Monmegastore.com does not in any way whatsoever, accept liability beyond the fact these Web sites are listed and linked to Monmegastore.com. Any personal information that you transmit through these sites is subject to the personal information protection policies of each of these sites. We recommend that you pay careful attention to the personal information protection policies of these sites.
«Cookies» are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are harmless in that they cannot extract information from your hard disk, over which you have full control. Monmegastore.com uses telltales mainly in order to determine traffic on the site, to transmit information that is highly usable by its marketing department, and to personalize the future use you make of the site. This technology does not systematically place personal information about you at Monmegastore.com’s disposal. It is always possible to no longer be subject to cookies by modifying your computer’s configuration.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Monmegastore.com reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Monmegastore.com also reserves the right to transmit personal information about you to the extent Monmegastore.com must do so under the law or so as to protect the copyright of the site or those of its users, partners, advertisers or suppliers.. All questions regarding your personal data should be addressed via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.