SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Note: This policy is only applied to MegaShop; not Auction Products
Shipping Options & Rates
Where do we Ship To?
We ship to all provinces in Canada. Some remote locations may require additional shipping charges.
What are your shipping options and shipping rates?
At Monmegastore.com, we try to offer you the least expensive shipping rates.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method. However, some items can only be shipped using the Standard shipping option. Shipping costs are determined by the following:
- The destination of your items
- The shipping method you select
Your total shipping will be calculated automatically during checkout prior to the completion of your order. Shipping costs for orders are based on the total order weight. You will be provided with your order’s actual total shipping cost during checkout.
Shipping policies and delivery windows are subject to change. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.
Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order and are based upon a simple calculation of order processing time and actual shipping time in business days. Please note that business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays in Canada.
Oversized items may incur a delay in shipping as there will be special delivery requirements. This delay will be noted in the tracking details of your order.
Please note we cannot ship larger items to a PO Box number. If we are unable to complete the delivery of your order to the address provided, we will contact you within 48 hours of placing this order to verify the shipping information.
Are there any rules and restrictions I should know about?
Please be aware of the following:
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm, excluding federal holidays in Canada.
- Your order must be received and your credit card authorized by 1:00 p.m. EST or your order will not be processed until the following business day.
- All orders shipping to a Post Office Box or Rural Route addresses will be delivered via Canada Post. Delivery of oversized items directly to customers in certain remote locations may not be possible or may incur additional delivery charges. In these instances, a customer service representative will contact you within 48 hours of placing you order to discuss the handling of your order.
- Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all oversized products shipping via a freight trucking company. These products cannot be expedited.
- Certain products we carry are not permitted for sale to addresses in the Province of Quebec under the following terms of The Charter of the French Language, “Toys or games, except those referred to in section 52.1, which require the use of a non-French vocabulary for their operation are prohibited on the Quebec market, unless a French version of the toy or game is available on the Quebec market on no less favourable terms”.
Calculating Your Delivery Date: Pre-Order Items
Pre-Order items are available for purchase on the Monmegastore.com website in advance of the manufacturer’s general public release date. Pre-Order items are shipped directly to you once the stated release date arrives and you will be notified of your order status via email. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. Your order will ship within 1-2 business days after the release date. Release dates may vary based on the manufacturer.
How can I tell if an item is Available?
If an item is available on our site, you will see a green “Add Item to Cart” box on the right hand side of the product detail page. You should also note the “Availability” section, just above the “Product Detail” section. You will be able to see if the item is “In-Stock”, and how long it takes to leave the warehouse should you choose to purchase it.
If you do not see the green “Add Item to Cart” box, the item is temporarily out of stock and cannot be ordered at that time. The “Availability” section will also be hidden. You do have the option however to add an out of stock item to your Baby Registry or Wish List!
If you have a question about an item’s availability, please call our Customer Service at +1-514-931-7896. An online specialist can assist you with your questions and can even place a phone order for you!
What carriers are used in shipping Monmegastore.com orders?
At Monmegastore.com we use the following carriers to ship your orders: Canada Post and Purolator Courier. All carriers deliver Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. Shipments arriving can be delivered on the weekends if appointment is made. Signature is required for all Canada Post shipments that contain high value electronic items.
If you are not at home the carrier will leave an “Attempted Delivery” notice to let you know that they will try again, or that the package is available for pick-up at your local depot. If you prefer to “fore go” the signature required option with the carrier, please sign the back of the “Attempted Delivery” notice and leave visible in your door. The carrier will take this as acceptance of liability in case of lost or damage to the delivery.
How can I get my items to arrive faster?
For most items, you will be given the option of selecting 1 of 2 different shipping options:
All you need to do is click the delivery method that best suits your needs!
Can I change the speed of delivery after I have placed my order?
At this time, no changes can be made to an order once it has been submitted.
How are oversized items handled?
Due to their size and weight, oversized items must be shipped using a freight trucking company. Expedited shipping is not available therefore they are shipped via ground freight. Oversized items usually arrive 7-14 full business days after leaving our warehouse. If you have ordered other products, they will be shipped separately. Sending this item as a gift? Please include the recipient’s phone number, so they will be contacted in the event the delivery needs to be scheduled.
What happens if a package is returned to us because it is undeliverable?
Every once in a while, we will have a package returned to us because it was undeliverable. When this occurs, we will issue a full refund for the price of the product plus taxes. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Why would a package be returned to us as undeliverable?
We can receive packages as undeliverable for the following reasons:
- Incorrect address information. Address must be entered as follows:
- Street Address or PO Box
- Postal Code
- Failed delivery attempts or the item was not picked up from the local depot within 5 business days.
- Refused by the recipient.
If there is no tracking information or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please contact our Customer Service Group (email@example.com)